Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Launched in India Price, Specs & Features
The Chinese smartphone maker company Xiaomi had launched and introduced the new Redmi Note 5 Pro smartphone at a press event in New Delhi on 14th of February 2018. This new smartphone is truly a successor of Redmi Note 4 which was the most-selling smartphone in the Indian market in 2017.
This smartphone is the first smartphone which will be running on 636 snapdragon processor. the company has announced that this smartphone will be flipkart exclusive and also will be available on Mi stores from 22nd of February 2018.
Xiaomi Remi Note 5 Pro Features Highlights 20MP Front Camera with Portrait
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is a new smartphone from xiaomi which comes with a decent features and powerfull sepcs. First lets see the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro features.
This phone sports a 5.99-inches FHD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display with protection of gorilla glass. it is powered by Snapdragon 636 Octa Core processor with 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM Model having 64GB of internal storage.
In Photography department this smartphone packs a 12MP+5MP dual rear camera with single LED Flash and 20MP of front facing camera with LED flash. Its work on a photo algorithm with the help of that you can shoot portrait pictures from both the camera’s front as well as back.
Redmi Note 5 Pro also packed with 4000mAh battery, a fingerprint sensor and a Dual SIM support in this smartphone.
It has near about all the necessary sensors. It packed with electronic compass, accelerometer, proximity sensor, infrared, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, hall sensor, GPS.
This smartphone will come in four color Rose Gold, Gold, Lake Blue and Black. This handset will be available in two variant 4GB RAM model and 6GB RAM Model both the models will have the same inbuilt storage of 64GB you can expand the storage by using microSD card upto 128GB.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Full Specification
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display with corning gorilla glass protection.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 quad core processor
- 4GB/6GB of RAM, 64GB of internal Storage, microSD card support upto 128GB
- 12MP (Sony IMX 486 sensor)+5MP (Samsung sensor) Dual Rear Camera with single LED flash and 20MP (Sony IMX 486 sensor) Front Facing Camera with Soft Selfie-light camera
- Dual SIM (Hybrid SIM slot – it means you can use two SIM at a time or One SIM and One MicroSD card)
- Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Android Nougat on MiUi 9 OS
- 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Bluetooth HID, WiFi, 3.5mm Headphone jack,
- GPS, Electronic Compass, accelerometer, proximity sensor, Infrared, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor
- Colours: Black, Rose Gold, Gold, Lake Blue
- Dimensions: 158.6mmX75.4mmX8.05mm
- Weight: 181g
- 4000mAh Battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Box Details
A Look At The Price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
So above is the brief details on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. Jio has offered the biggest offer ever, you can get Rs. 2200 cashback & 100% additional 4G data Click for more info on Jio#GiveMe5 Offer. So Stay tuned with us for what we are known for latest tech news, tips and tricks and many more. follow us on Facebook, Twitter, to be updated.