Samsung Galaxy S9 Retail Box Surface Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch
Samsung Galaxy S9 retail box surface leaked ahead of its launch allegedly. A picture of retail box of Samsung galaxy s9 appeared online on “Reddit”, the box conforms many of the key highlight features of upcoming Samsung Flagship Smartphone Galaxy S9. Lets have look on the specification and features which we can see in Samsung Galaxy S9.
This phone will have 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal Storage it will also support wirless charging as like the other flagship Samsung smartphones. It will also have the iris scanner, IP68 which mean it will be water/dust resistance and in photography is has 8MP of front facing camera.
Coming to the main highlight of the box, that the rear camera of Samsung Galaxy S9 will be of 12MP super speed dual pixel camera with optical image stabilization having a variable aperture of f1.5 to f2.4.
Some more features have come out by this leak that the Samsung Galaxy S9 will support slow motion video and this handset will also have stereo speakers.
A Quick Look On What We Know About Samsung Galaxy S9
- It will have 5.8-inches super AMOLED Quad HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio infinity display.
- Exynos 9810 Octa-core processor/Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- 4GB of RAM ; 64/128 GB of internal storage ; MicroSD card support
- Stereo Speaker, iris scanner, fingerprint scanner,
- 8MP front and 12MP Super Speed dual pixel camera
- Water and dust resistance
- Wireless charging support