Moto G6 Plus Feature, Specification, Price and More
Lenovo owned company Motorola has officially launched the new Moto G6 Plus smartphone along with two more smartphone Moto G6 and Moto G6 play. The main highlight of the Motorola Moto G6 Plus is its new big vision 18:9 aspect ratio display, full glass body and dual rear camera.
The new Moto G6 plus will be available in Brazil from today 20th of April 2018, from next week in Mexico and from next couples of weeks it will be available in other Asia Pacific countries including Europe, America. The handset has been priced at EUR 299 at the launch event. Price may vary country wise.
Moto G6 Plus Feature & Specification Highlights
The new Moto G6 Plus features a Dual Rear camera setup with 12MP primary sensor having f/1.7 aperture and a 5MP secondary Camera sensor with f2.2 aperture. The phone has a Dual-tone, dual LED flash on with rear camera. In the front camera department this handset feature a 8MP of front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture. It also has a selfie flash in front.
Talking about other specs of this handset. it has all the connectivity options which includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack and all usual set of sensors. It runs of Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. It has a front mounted fingerprint sensor inbuilt in home button.
The Moto G6 Plus has a 3200mAh battery which support for Motorola’s TurboPower charging (the company claims that it will deliver 7 hours of Use on a charge of 15 minutes.
Motorola Moto G6 Plus Full Specification
- 5.93-inch Full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio having resolution of 1080×2160 pixels.
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core snapdragon 630 processor with Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB RAM ; 64GB internal storage ; microSD card support upto 128GB.
- 12MP (f/1.7 aperture)+5MP (f/2.2 aperture) rear camera with Dual tone dual LED flash
- 8MP (f/2.2 aperture) front facing camera
- Dual SIM (Nano+Nano)
- 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C, NFC
- Fingerprint sensor (front mounted)
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3200mAh non Removable Battery with TurboCharge
- Dimension – 159.90mm x 75.50mm x 7.99mm
Price in India – Update Soon
Stay Connected with TechOnTrend for more Tech News, Tips and Tricks.