How to save Webpage as PDF
Today if anyone needs to get information about anything they use to search on Internet, Almost every information are available on internet. Sometimes the searched information’s are so big that you need time to read that and many time you decide to read that content later. Going through the webpages time to time is quite boring tasks to do sometime you lost the searched info and you have to search again. Today here we are here with a very tricky solution for this all problems. As title itself suggest that In this article we are going to share How to Save Webpage as PDF.
The best thing to save Webpage as PDF is that you can read that anytime without any internet connections. If any story or information you found online which is very lengthy and you decided to read it later then you definitely need a Webpage to PDF converter tool which will save the webpage in PDF format and you can read it later without any internet connection.
There are many methods to export the webpage into PDF file, you can do it with tool, software or extensions or you can also do it without any tool with the inbuilt Internet Browsers Features. Here we will discuss many of the easiest and working methods but before that lets see Why anyone need to turn a webpage into PDF.
Why anyone needs to turn Webpage into PDF?
There are numerous reasons for saving a webpage into PDF. Below are some of the reason because of that anyone needs to turn Webpage into PDF File Format.
- Long Article:- Actually it happens many times when you read any interesting Article or story on internet but that article is too lengthy. In that case you can turn your webpage to PDF format so that you can read that article later without internet connection.
- No Internet Connection:– When you didn’t have internet connection you can read the PDF Format file of Webpage.
- Easy to Share:– You can easily share the PDF with your Friends and relatives. Nowadays many website comes with sharing buttons on their sites, but still sharing a PD is more convenient also it doesn’t require internet connections.
- PDF Features:– the most important reason to change a webpage into PDF Format is PDF File features.
These are few reason and benefits of converting a Webpage into PDF. Now let’s move further and check out best working methods on How to Save Webpage as PDF.
How to save Webpage as PDF?
There are numerous methods of saving a Webpage as PDF Format. You can convert it either with your smartphone or with your PC, Laptops with the help of converting tools or with Internet Browsers. Here we will see one method from all listed segments.
How to save Webpage as PDF from Browsers (PC/Laptops)?
The first methods we are going to share is on How to save webpage as PDF from browsers for PC or Laptops. Here we will show you step by step guide to save any webpage as PDF from browsers like Chrome Browser, FireFox, Microsoft Edge.
How to save Webpage as PDF in Chrome (PC/Laptop)
Chrome is one of the most popular and one of the best browser developed by Google. Most of us only prefer to use Google Chrome due to its simple and user friendly features and UI.
From its many best amazing features, there is one more hidden feature. With the help of this you can webpage to pdf in chrome. You don’t need to download any software or extensions.
Let’s move further and have a look on step by step guide on converting a webpage into PDF using Chrome Browser (PC/Laptop).
- First run Google Chrome Browser and visit the webpage which you want to save as PDF.
- Now click on three dot showing on top right cornet and choose Print from the menu.
- Now, Change the Destination to Save as PDF & Click on Save
- Now, Enter the file name and save the Webpage as PDF.
Now your webpage will be saved in PDF format. This method can be used to save webpage on Windows, Mac, Android, etc. Apart from the Chrome Browser, the same method can be used in Safari web browser to save webpage in PDF format.
How to save Webpage as PDF in Firefox (PC/Laptop)
This is second browser widely used after Chrome. This browser is free and it’s quite popular among people. Using this browser also you can save webpage as PDF on your PC/Laptop.
If you are among those who use to browse internet through Firefox Browser, then go ahead and learn step by step guide on How to save WebPage as PDF in Firefox (PC/Laptop).
- First Open Mozilla Firefox Browser and visit the webpage you want to save as PDF format.
- Now click on 3 line from the top right corner and click on Print.
- Now, Again click on Print & select Microsoft Print to PDF and click on OK.
- Enter the file name & Save the webpage as PDF.
How to Save Webpage as PDF in MicroSoft Edge?
Microsoft edge is another Browser which can be used to save webpage as PDF. Actually this Web Browser is installed by default on Windows 10 PC. It also works on the same method mentioned with above browsers.
- First Open Microsoft Edge Browser and visit the webpage which you want save as PDF format.
- Now click on the 3 dot present at the top right corner and Click on print.
- Now select Microsoft print to PDF and click on Print.
- Enter the file name and save the file as PDF.
This method can also be used on Internet Explorer 11.
How to download webpage as PDF on Mobile?
The all above mentioned Tips are for PC where you can save the webpage into PDF file format without using any third party software. But if you want to save the webpage as PDF in your android or iOS smartphone then what will you do? Don’t worry we will be sharing the step by step method for you to convert or download the webpage as PDF on Mobile. Here we will see both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers.
Save Webpage as PDF format using Chrome Browser using Smartphone
Everyone is familiar with Google Chrome Mobile browser which comes by default in all android smartphones. The best thing about this web browser is that you can easily save webpage as PDF or directly Offline the webpage to view it later.
So, let’s move further and have a look on step by step guide to save webpage as PDF format using chrome browser in mobile.
How to save webpage as PDF in Chrome Browser in Mobile?
- Download and Open the Chrome Browser
- Visit the webpage you want to download as PDF
- Tap on 3 dots from the top right corner and click on share
- Now choose Print option.
- Now, from the drop down, select Save as PDF & then click on save button.
This article was on How to Save WebPage as PDF. Apart from this there are numerous methods on internet but these are some of the easiest and working methods.
I personally like the 1st and 2nd method where we didn’t need any other software or extensions, which one you like the most tell your opinion in the comment box below.