How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Images and Videos
Today everyone is familiar with WhatsApp, this is one of the best instant messaging app which provides us a platform to communicate with our loved one using text messages, voice messages, images, video, files, GIF’s and much more. Sometime we accidentally or by mistake lost or delete some WhatsApp files like images and videos or any voice message and we need that file urgently at any cost. So if you are in search of solution by which you can recover deleted WhatsApp images and videos then read this web-tutorial carefully and you will be able to recover deleted WhatsApp images and videos on your android device.
Recovering the deleted data of WhatsApp is not too hard, its quit simple as an app installation from play store is. A huge number of WhatsApp users don’t know that the WhatsApp takes backup of all shared stuff whether it is a text message or any image, video, voice message or any GIFs once in every 24 hours and keeps the backup files. Here we will see some easiest ways to restore deleted WhatsApp images or videos jut read on carefully and take benefit from our work.
Learn Step-By-Step Tutorial Guide – How to Make Money From WhatsApp Easily
How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Images, Videos, Files, Voice Messages
Method 1:- As mentioned above that WhatsApp backup all the file once in every 24 hours. Method 1 is the simplest and easiest ways to recover deleted WhatsApp images, videos and other files. All you need is to just simply uninstall the WhatsApp app and then again install it back from Play Store. This will use the all backup files and restore whatever it can be and by doing this you can recover deleted WhatsApp images and videos.
Method 2:- This method is also as simple as the method 1 was, you just need to have a file manager app in your android smartphone. You just have to create a manual backup of your recent chat. This can be done through whatsapp Menu. Go to Setting >> Chat and Call >> Backup Chats/ Chat Backup. This will save the data as a file named as “megastore.db.crypt123” in your SD card whatsapp >> Database folder. Just rename the file and save the generated file as “megastore.db.crypt123.newchat”
After doing this just Follow the given steps to start Recovering your Lost WhatsApp Data
- First Uninstall the Whastapp
- Locate the Backup file you want to restore in SDcard/Whatsapp/Database
- Rename it from megastore-yyyy-mm-dd.crypt123 to “megastore.db.crypt123”
- Now reinstall the whatsapp from Playstore
- Chose th Restore when prompt
- The backup file megastore.db.crypt123 will restore your all your deleted whatsapp data such as images videos, messages and files.
Recover Deleted WhatsApp Images and Videos via using Third Party App
Undeleter App (Root Required) :- Using this app you can easily and rapidly recover all the deleted whatsapp images, videos, message and files from android. Also you can recover deleted messages, images, videos and call history from your android device. you just need to download this app from playstore but you need to root your device to perform the data recovery process with this app.
How to recover WhatsApp images and videos using Undeleter app
- First Download and install Undeleter Restore Files and Date app from Google Play store.
- Run the app and refresh the list to populat the screen. once the screen get populated. Select the folder which contains whatsapp chat, images, videos, files etc.
- After choosing tap on ‘Check Device’
- Next screen will show up the latest erased records, when you see the deleted whatsapp items simply select them and tap on save. That’s it.
iMobie :- this is one of the best data recovery software which can recover any type of data, this recovery tool can provides an easiest way to retrieve you lost data from your android device. by using this you can also restore deleted whatsapp images and videos as well.
How to recover whatsapp deleted images and videos using iMobie
- First download and install iMobie on your PC or Laptop.
- Open it and connect your android smartphone to your computer or laptop using the USB cable.
- When it connected select whatsapp option by selecting the type of files you want to recover.
- Select the whatsapp messages , images, videos you want to recover. You have two option their device button and computer button. Click on device button if you want to recover them to whatsapp on your device directly for instant use or you can also click on computer button to save that file on your computer.