How to link Aadhaar with Your Mobile Number using OTP and IVR
According to new rules of India Government Aadhaar Card is becoming compulsory for carrying out varies tasks. According to the new rule of India Government, every citizen of India should link their identity documents like Aadhaar number, bank accounts, pan card, mobile number and others.
In recent move by the India Government, the existing mobile should be linked with aadhaar number before 6th of February 2018. This service is currently available with Airtel, Vodafone and Idea soon it will be available to other telecom company also. There are a lot of advantages of doing this. You can check your ITR you can e-verify your ITR using aadhaar.
How to Link Aadhar with Your Mobile Number from Home
Till now if anyone want to link their existing mobile number to their aadhaar card they have to visit the mobile store they have to wait in queue to get this work done. But now the UIDAI(Unique Identification Authority of India) has made this more easy, you can do it by sitting at home only by calling to UIDAI’s Toll Free number and just have to follow the simple instruction to link your aadhaar with a mobile number.
Read the below section carefully Here I will provide you step by step guide to get this done.
- Step 1: First Dial 14546 from your existing number and wait for response.
- Step 2: Once the call is connected, just follow the instructions and act accordingly.
- Step 3: it will ask you to enter the 12digit Aadhaar Number. Enter it, the IVR will repeats it listen carefully and make sure that the entered number is correct or not if correct go ahead by Pressing 1 if not the Press 2
- Step 4: After this a Six digit OTP will be sent to your smartphone. and you will ask your permission for the Aadhaar details like Name, Address, date of birth, from aadhaar with your telecom operator.
- Step 5: now in order to link enter the OPT which you get through SMS.
- Step 6: after all this done it will take 48-Hours for conformation and after that you aadhaar number will get linked with your existing mobile number.
Above we learned about How to link Aadhaar with Your Mobile Number using OTP and IVR. not you didn’t need to go to shops and wait in queue you can get it done by yourself. Be tuned with us because we bring some exiting tech tips and trick daily. follow us on facebook, twitter.