How to Keep your Instagram Account Safe
Privacy Settings are the most important setting of any social media account. It helps to keep the account safe from hackers who are just waiting to destroy your account. We all always maintain the privacy and security so that our social media account like facebook and twitter didn’t get hacked.
But when it comes to Instagram the things gets changed a number of peoples from us didn’t focus on the privacy settings and security of Instagram. As we are known for great tips and tricks, its our responsibility to guide and educate you that how to properly configure the privacy settings and security settings of Instagram.
Today, in this web section, we will guide you step by step so you can keep your Instagram Account Safe.
- How to View Someone’s Instagram Profile Picture in full Size
- How to Active Dark mode in Instagram on Android
- How to Make money from Instagram
How To Keep Instagram Account Safe
In Order To Keep Instagram Account Safe and secure there are plenty of additional account security setting which is actually provided by the platform itself. Just we have to look at it and activate it.
Instagram Two Factor Authentication
This is the best and one of the most secure way of authentication for Instagram. in which every time when you log into your Instagram account from any new device or unknown device then you will be asked to enter a security authentication code in addition to your username and password. Below is step by step guide for this.
- Step 1: Login your Instagram account and go to Profile and tap on three dot menu available on top right corner.
- STEP 2: Now just scroll down and tap on Two-Factor Authentication.
- STEP 3: Now Tap on Require Security Code option and ON it.
After that A code will be send to your Mobile number which is registered on Your Instagram account. Enter that code and Tap on Next. In Case if you haven’t registered mobile number yet then first do it. then follow the instruction.
In Case If you Want to Turn it Off
- Login your Instagram account and go to Profile and tap on three dot menu available on top right corner.
- Now just scroll down and tap on Two-Factor Authentication.
- Tap on Require Security Code Toggle an Off it
Backup Code in Instagram
When the two factor authentication is on then every time when you login from any different device or unknown device then you will be asked to enter a backup code or a Security code which will be sent on your Registered Mobile Number.
In case you didn’t receive the security code SMS, or you didn’t have the number near you then you can use backup codes to get loged in. in order to get the backup codes follow the given steps.
- Step 1: Go to Your Profile and tap the three dot menu available on top right corner.
- Step 2: Now Scroll and tap on Two-Factor Authentication.
- Step 3: Now tap on Get Backup Codes.