How to Delete Whatsapp Messages for everyone even after 7 minutes
“In this web Tutorial I will show you how you can delete whatsapp messages for everyone even after 7 minutes.“
Whatsapp is one of the most used and popular messaging app on android as well as iOS. Whatsapp has a user base of over one billion around the world. Recently whatsapp has added some new features to its whatsapp app recently by an update which helps the user to delete the messages for both sender and receiver if sent wrongly.
As I have told you that in this tutorial I will show you how can you delete the whatsapp message from both sender and receiver after 7 minutes. So read this web section carefully to know to delete whatsapp message even after 7 minutes.
Delete Whatsapp Message For Everyone Even After 7 Minutes
As I have mention in above section that the feature allows the user to delete the sent messages for everyone even after 7 minutes. Actually there seems to be a bug in application, which lets the user to delete the messages in a specific time frame of 7 minutes. This bus allows the user to delete the sent messages for every one up to maximum of seven days. In order to delete the message for everyone even after 7 minutes, follow the below guidelines.
- Step 1 :- First turn off the Data connection of your Smartphone (Mobile data, Wi-Fi)
- Step 2 :- System Settings >> Apps >> Whatsapp >> tap on Force Stop ( open system settings go to apps manager, scroll down and click on whatsapp and then tap on force stop)
- Step 3 :- Once you have done it. Then again go to settings and disable the automatic Date and time update.
- Step 4 :- Now you just have to change the date and time on your Smartphone to the same date and time when you have sent the whatsapp message which you want to delete now. If you are not conformed then open whatsapp and scroll the chat and see the date and timing of that message which you want to delete.
- Step 5 :- Once the time is set. Then again open whatsapp application and locate that message which you want to delete and tap and hold on it you will see two options “Delete for Me” and Delete For everyone”.
- Step 6 :- You can now delete that message from both sender and receiver by selecting the second option “Delete for everyone. Once you have done it change the time and date back to normal turn on the internet connection.