How To Do An Image Search On Google with Web & Mobile
We all uses Google search engine to search anything which we want. But many of us didn’t know some advance feature of this search engine. Today in this web tutorial I will give you some tips and tricks on ‘how you can search image on google instead of text.’
There are many advance feature of Google Search engine on of it is the Google image search. This is really great for locating the origins of an image on WebPages or you can also search and track down the artist behind any painting. In this brief web section I’m going to show you how you can perform an image search on Google by using Web, Android, and iOS.
How to do an Image search on Google using Web
- First Visit Google.com
- Click on Images which will be available on the Upper Right Corner section.
- In the search box click on the camera icon.
- When you click on camera icon you will be shown two option Paste image URL and Upload an image > Choose file you can use anyone of it to search image.
If you go with ‘Upload an Image’ option. Then you need to upload that image which you want to be searched. And google will show the origin and all details of that image.
How to do an Image search on Google using Mobile
Sadly there is no option of camera when accessing or performing this search from any android or iOS device but there is a trick you can use that to search image and get the camera icon.
Google image reverse image search on Smartphone
- Navigate to the image which you want to do a reverse search.
- Touch and hold the image until a popup menu will appear on screen.
- On the popup menu, tap on Search Google For this Image.
Tricks to Perform Google Image Search on Smartphone (with Camera)
There is not any option to use Google Image Search with an image already saved on your device. but from any smartphone you can do it by this tricks.
- First Install Google Chrome Web Browser (Many smartphone comes with pre-installed Google chrome web browser)
- Visit Google.com in chrome web browser
- In the upper left corner section you will find ‘Images’ tap on it.
- You will be redirected to Google Image search.
- Now in the upper right corner you will find ‘three dot drop down menu botton’ tap on it and check the ‘Desktop Site’ option.
- Now you will be redirected to the Google Image Search and from there you can search for the photos saved on your smartphone.
So above are the brief step by step tips and tricks to search an image on google image search instead of searching a text. As usual we are always exploring some tech to make you get the best use of your tech device. if you have any suggestion don’t forget to tell us in comment box below. Follow us on facebook, twitter for more mind blowing tips and amazing tricks.